1. Listen closely to directions from your teacher. Carefully read all directions on the test before you begin.
2. On some tests, you might choose from several answers. (multiple-choice) If you don't know the answer, cross out the ones you know are wrong. Carefully think about the correct answer. If you're not sure, make a logical guess.
3. Read true/false statements carefully. If any part of the statement is not true, then the answer is false.
4. Answer the questions you know first; save the hardest for last.
5. Mark questions you need need to come back to later, using a star or some other kind of symbol.
6. Use all time allowed. Re-read the directions and check over your answers. There are no bonus points for turning in your test first.