Facts About Memory
1. Learning stays with you. In order to forget something, you need to learn it first. You can't forget anything that you did not understand or learn.
2. Your mind can remember 5-7 different things for a short time.
3. It takes about 15-25 minutes of practice over several days to memorize something and being able to remember later on.
4. "Brain Power" depends on how motivated you are to learn, and how you feel about learning something. Think positive!
5. Using colors, shapes, pictures in your studying helps you remember.
6. Out of 100 phone numbers we learn, most people will eventually forget 99 of them. Out of 100 names we learn, most people will eventually forget 90 of those we meet.